GoWest Congratulates the 2023 Leadership Institute, Advanced Leadership Program Graduates
September 26, 2023
GoWest Credit Union Association is proud to announce graduates of the 2023 Leadership Institute and Advanced Leadership Program.
Innovative leaders are crucial to advancing the Credit Union Movement. Our signature leadership development programs empower graduates with the confidence, decisiveness, and strategy they need to shape the generations to come.
GoWest has graduated over 400 credit union professionals from both programs in the last 14 years, offering them more skills and knowledge to be successful in the industry.
The Leadership Institute develops an early-career employee’s essential skills in areas such as change management, mentoring, and supervision, while it also provides guidance on building one’s leadership brand and exemplifying values-based management. Read more about one student’s experience with the program.
- Jared Janowiak – BECU
- Patrick McCormick – CapEd Credit Union
- Jarris Scollick – Frontier Credit Union
- Katie Beaver – MountainCrest Credit Union
- Ruben Lomeli – Simplot Employees Credit Union
- Tray Garrett – Verity Credit Union
- Harrison Wilson – Bellco Credit Union
- Marci Martinez – Bellco Credit Union
- Angie Kerr – Air Academy Federal Credit Union
- Frank Acquah – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Sarah Conover – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Sandra Chavez – Colorado Credit Union
- Xochitl Delgado – Colorado Credit Union
- Rheannon Vail – Columbine Credit Union
- Arely Montero – Fitzsimons Credit Union
- Christopher Lee – Fitzsimons Credit Union
- Jovelyn Sison – Metrum Community Credit Union
- Chris Vigil – Sooper Credit Union
- Anastasia Trancoso – Zing Credit Union
- Kristine Brouillette – Zing Credit Union
- Dodie Box – Atlantic City Federal Credit Union
- Maddie Newman – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Philip Fiesta – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Taylor Holcomb – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Kayla Vye – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Kelli Dockter – StagePoint Federal Credit Union
- Shelley Yoak – Trona Valley Federal Credit Union
- Sheila Erickson – Trona Valley Federal Credit Union
- Jessica Campbell – Trona Valley Federal Credit Union
- Tarsha Storey – UniWyo Credit Union
- Robert Trevizo – UniWyo Credit Union
- Kelly Davis – WyHy Federal Credit Union
- Heidi Culek – WyHy Federal Credit Union
Advanced Leadership Program
In the Advanced Leadership Program, the next generation of leaders raises the bar for themselves even higher by cultivating and nurturing their potential.
Armed with new skills to increase their productivity, effectiveness, and strategic impact, ALP graduates complete the program with a deeper understanding of their capabilities and personal accountability so they can be more effective in their roles.
- Autumn Wickens – Sound Credit Union
- Jesse Schade – Sooper Credit Union
- Ryan Horan – Sound Credit Union
- Sarah Harvey – Advantis Credit Union
- Luis Mendoza – Advantis Credit Union
- La’Tisha D’Abreau – Advantis Credit Union
- Micayla Gavin – Rogue Credit Union
- Erin Dillon – Mid Oregon Credit Union
- Angela Barushok – Credit Union of the Rockies
- Amanda Brau – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Robert Gage – First Credit Union
- Kiona Bell – Credit Union West
- Ashley Kohl – Arizona Central Credit Union
- Katie Johnson – TruWest Credit Union
- Erin Ackerman – TruWest Credit Union
GoWest is excited to recognize so many accomplished credit union employees who have gone the extra mile to improve themselves, their teams, and the industry. Congratulations to this year’s graduates!
Be a part of a 2024 cohort!
Registration is open now.
An in-depth series of hybrid workshops designed to improve credit union employee perception of leadership and increase their relationship management skills with the goal of assuming greater roles and responsibilities. Get ready to be the leader people want to follow!
Program runs from February to November in Phoenix, Arizona; Fort Collins, Colorado and Seattle, Washington. Price: $3,600.
Advanced Leadership Program
This hybrid program equips the next generation of leaders with the tools, skills, and leadership practices to increase their strategic impact and to experience personal transformative change. With a new sense of critical self-awareness, this is where you become a champion of your credit union.
Program runs from April to September in Denver, Colorado; Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. Early bird price: $3,450 until Nov 18. Regular price: $3,600.