Leaders are made, not born. By investing in your knowledge and skills, you can be a leader who inspires others. GoWest and Peregrine have partnered to present a practical and interactive leadership training program to help you learn to lead.
What Does Leadership Institute Include?
- In three intensive 2-day workshops led by leadership experts, you’ll gain practical skills and insights, turning theory into real-world leadership prowess.
- Four virtual seminars offer a flexible, engaging way to explore key leadership concepts, ensuring you stay connected and informed.
- Our online courses are designed for impactful learning, allowing you to absorb and apply leadership principles at your own pace.
- A 360-degree Leadership Assessment will provide personalized insights, helping you understand and enhance your leadership style.
- You will take the MBTI® assessment to understand your leadership approach and team dynamics better.
- Through targeted evaluation, you’ll assess and develop your emotional intelligence, a critical component of effective leadership.
- Receive one-on-one virtual mentoring sessions, offering individualized guidance and feedback from experienced leaders.
- Implement your skills through workplace activities designed to challenge and refine your leadership abilities in a real-world context.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a community of aspiring leaders at the Leadership Institute. Apply before Feb. 16, 2024.
Who Should Attend?
The Leadership Institute is designed for individuals who are looking to improve their perception of leadership and increase their relationship management skills with the goal of assuming greater roles and responsibilities.
Leadership development is a proven way to grow team members into leaders who improve their organizations, fulfilling their mission while operating in line with their values. Research shows that organizations do better when there is a deliberate investment in their people to improve competencies and related interpersonal skills. Participants in Leadership Institute join a cohort of supportive peers, building a network that improves their leadership effectiveness. They develop stronger workplace relationships, leading to measurable improvement in the member experience. Each graduation reveals a new group of values-based leaders, committed to organizational excellence and the success of their credit union teams and community.
GoWest Solutions Is Sending One Leader to the Program Tuition-Free
GoWest Solutions is proud to sponsor the 2024 Leadership Institute Scholarship Contest, which will award one candidate a tuition-free registration to the 2024 Leadership Institute program. GoWest Solutions creates value at all levels of the credit union system and is committed to helping credit unions develop their talent. Click on the “Scholarship Contest” icon to learn more. Submit your application here.