Compliance Newsletter – Jan. 31, 2023
Posted by Ben Shuey on January 31, 2023
Attention: Beginning Feb. 4, Legacy MWCUA members will need to sign into the new GoWest website, then navigate to Infosight to successfully transfer member login information, ensuring a seamless single sign-on process moving forward. Thank you.
In this week’s Compliance Newsletter:
- NCUA Extends Current 18-Percent Interest Rate Ceiling for Federal Credit Unions
- Federal Credit Union Operating Fee Schedule for 2023
- CFPB Seeks Public Input on Consumer Credit Card Market
- FinCEN Alert on Potential U.S. Commercial Real Estate Investments by Sanctioned Russian Elites
- Washington Division of Credit Unions 2023 Exam Focus
- Have you Heard About CFPB’s Circulars?
- Compliance Resolution #42: Take Advantage of All InfoSight Has to Offer!
- Question of the Week
- Articles of Interest
Posted in Compliance Resources.