O Bee Credit Union
Directs and manages Electronic Services (E-Services) to support the strategic objectives of the Credit Union. The VP of E-Services is responsible for the digital banking experience for O Bee Credit Union. Generates recommendations for system functionalities that are in accordance with established objectives. Measures member adoption of existing services and leads future electronic services projects in relation to online banking, mobile banking, telephone, and online account opening. Analyzes results of member activity to assess the effectiveness of current electronic product offerings and develops reporting to demonstrate overall findings.
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with different levels of employees, management, Board of Directors, professional contacts, and vendors.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Extensive knowledge of financial services to make timely decisions and judgments.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects, delegate duties, and track progress of strategic initiatives and goals.
- Knowledge of key payment systems including ACH, Card and ATM.
We offer great benefits such as wellness rewards, 401(k) match, retirement pension, paid Holidays, vacation, and sick time. This position is an exempt position working Monday-Friday at our Administrative building located in Lacey, Washington. Hybrid work schedule is available.
This recruitment closes Sunday, December 11th at 11:59pm. Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted throughout the open recruitment. $500 sign-on bonus ($250 upon hire and $250 after 6 months of successful hire)