Join thousands of your peers in Washington to show lawmakers the credit union difference. The Governmental Affairs Conference is our opportunity to highlight the meaningful work credit unions are doing to improve the financial well-being of their members and communities.
Here’s what to expect:
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Together with the Leagues, participate in Hill Hikes to meet with lawmakers and show them the credit union difference
- Discover the latest offerings in the industry’s largest exhibit hall
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders in credit unions, politics, business and more
- Experience Washington in a unique environment with legendary receptions, meals, tours and accommodations
THANK YOU TO OUR RECEPTION SPONSORS
State Impact Reports
Credit Unions are essential in the GoWest Region and good for the state economies. The impressive economic and community impact has been documented through a GoWest survey of member credit unions.View & Download Reports
Safety & Risk Policy
Please read through the Assumption of Risk and GoWest’s Code of Conduct in preparation for this event. The health and safety of our members, partners, and team, are of utmost concern.