Financial Engagement Coach
Air Academy Credit Union
Steamboat Springs, CO
- Act as a trusted advisor to help members identify their financial goals and provide tailored recommendations to increase financial well-being.
- Provides basic financial transactions to include cash handling, account opening and maintenance as well as processing and maintaining loans.
- Responsible for building and fostering relationships with current and potential members grounded in trust and genuine interest.
- Promoting local community outreach by investing in schools, businesses, and organizations.
- Educate members on innovative technology that provides banking alternatives to manage their finances any time anywhere, at their convenience.
- Embraces and demonstrates the core values of AACU – Responsibility, Education, Inclusiveness, and Growth.
- Member Focused – Our members are our number one priority and serving them with a sense of urgency is our primary focus.
- Patient – Investing time to build rapport and develop a detailed and personalized approach to achieve financial wellness.
- Compassionate – Uses active listening to work alongside our members while creating a positive and encouraging environment.
- Adaptable – Ability to change gears quickly to meet the member’s needs.
- Decisive – Acting with confidence and providing clear solutions and goals when helping membership.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Availability to work branch hours as needed including scheduled Saturdays.
- Ability to educate and promote credit union products and services.
- Meets or exceeds individual and branch goals for referrals and closed sales.
- This position requires standing for prolonged periods of time.
The pay ranges represent the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. This position is eligible for incentives and an annual corporate bonus based on overall performance.
Grade Value 700P $19.76 – $28.22
Upon completion of the CUNA Financial Counseling Certification program, employees will advance to a Certified Financial Engagement Coach.
Grade Value 800P: $21.59 – $31.11
We love our family-like culture here at AACU. Our full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package, including paid sick and vacation days, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, along with an outstanding 401K plan. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible for our tuition reimbursement program after 90 days of employment and we’ll assist you with your professional goals. Join our team and be a part of a company whose members’ and employees’ dreams are our passion.
AACU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, ancestry, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks and criminal background checks.
Receive a $1,500 bonus when selected and hired at the Steamboat Springs branch
location of Air Academy Credit Union for a full-time Financial Engagement Coach
position. Bonus will be paid according to the following distribution schedule: $250.00
will be paid after completing 1 month of employment, subsequent $500.00 will be paid
after completing 3 months of employment, and the final $750.00 will be paid upon 6 full
months of employment. Payment will be made on the normally scheduled pay date
following the required waiting period. The bonus is considered taxable income and will
be reported to the IRS on your W-2 form as income.
• To be eligible for the complete bonus, employee must be employed the full length of
time and must be an employee in good standing with no adverse employment
documentation, including, but not limited to examples such as a written warning.
• Bonus shall not be paid to previous or current employees of AACU.
• This offer cannot be combined with Employee Referral Bonus program.
• This offer is limited to our Steamboat Springs Financial Engagement Coach position.
• This offer can be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and will expire when
the Financial Engagement Coach position is filled or until February 29, 2024.
• Applicants must have job offer and pass all background and credit checks to be eligible
• Former AACU employee rehired within 2 years of original termination is not eligible for
• Employee who leaves employment before bonus payment is due is not eligible for
payment not earned.
• Employee who transfers to another position before bonus payment is due is not eligible
for payment not earned regardless of whether hiring bonus is in effect at branch
location employee is transferring to.
• Your employment with AACU is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or
AACU at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in
this hiring bonus offer shall be interpreted to conflict with or to eliminate or modify in
any way the employment-at-will status of AACU employees.
• This hiring bonus offer is not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.