Business Member On-Boarding Specialist
Air Academy Credit Union
Colorado Springs, CO
Hybrid work environment available based on employee performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the account opening experience for all business accounts generated through Activity Manager, the Business Services email, and the department telephone hotline.
- Execute account maintenance requests for existing business members.
- Must be able to identify opportunities to cross-sell our growing suite of business banking products at time of onboarding and be a resource for all existing members interested in new products. This includes not only our checking and savings products, but also ACH Debit/Credit, Business Insurance, Business Credit Cards, Merchant Services, and Payroll requests.
- Work with Business Banking Services Manager to identify and pursue cross-selling opportunities to grow products per member.
- Work with the Business Services Implementation Specialist to identify opportunities for improvement, with the goal of growing business members, deposits, services, and streamlining the business member onboarding process.
- Take ownership of escalated member issues and leverage the appropriate resources to champion results.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Maintains professional, courteous, and respectful manner while providing quality service.
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation to travel to all branches for staff, member, and prospect meetings.
Two-three years of experience working in banking or customer service.
The pay ranges represent the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. This position is eligible for incentives and an annual corporate bonus based on overall performance.
Grade Value 700: $19.00 – $24.52/hour
AACU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, ancestry, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks and criminal background checks.