Branch & Business Relations Manager
Air Academy Credit Union
Steamboat Springs, CO
This Branch and Business Relations Manager incorporates financial coaching, developing and coaching employees, community involvement, and implementing strategies to meet the organizations corporate goals which may include increasing members, accounts, deposits, and loans in the community. The Branch and Business Relations Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operations of a full-service branch office, including operations, consumer lending, product sales, member engagement, consultative conversations, security, employee experience, and safety, all following the Credit Union’s business priorities and strategic objectives. Responsibility for overall branch activities include developing new business for branch growth by promoting member experience standards to create membership engagement and retention. The Branch and Business Relations Manager is expected to spend time in the local community, establishing and cultivating relationships to grow the credit union’s influence accordingly.
- Promotes strong relationships within the community.
- Contributes to the brand image of the Credit Union and works to actively engage potential and current members to make the Credit Union their primary financial institution.
- Responsible for prospecting and enhancing business relationships. Expectation is regular interaction with the local business owners, offering business services to increase accounts and growth.
- Actively recruits representatives of associated industries (Select Employee Groups) to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services in the branch’s geographic area.
- Develops and fosters relationships with existing SEG’s, including but not limited to in-person events, seminars, and business visits.
- Build partnerships with local businesses to build the brand in the local market area through strong community involvement.
- Participate in community activities, e.g., Chamber of Commerce and other local community organizations.
- Establishes and implements branch goals, standards, and expectations to meet and/or exceed branch profitability and growth goals.
- Manages the full spectrum of management responsibilities to include hiring, writing, and administering performance evaluations. Recommends appropriate employee action, salary increases and promotions.
- Mentors and motivates the branch team through individual and group coaching sessions to ensure the successful development and performance of all team members in areas of branch productivity, consultative conversations using the member Experience model and retention and engagement of community members.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences through both verbal and written communication. Ability to prioritize and organize heavy workloads and demonstrate effect time management skills.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of five to six years of banking or financial services experience.
- Prior management experience preferred.
The pay ranges represent the low and high end of the base salary range for this position. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on overall performance.
GV 1200: $55,100 – $82,700
We love our family-like culture here at AACU. Our full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package, including paid sick and vacation days, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, along with an outstanding 401K plan. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible for our tuition reimbursement program after 90 days of employment and we’ll assist you with your professional goals. Join our team and be a part of a company whose members’ and employees’ dreams are our passion.
AACU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, ancestry, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law. We perform pre-employment drug testing, consumer credit history checks and criminal background checks.
Receive a $1,500 bonus when selected and hired at the Steamboat Springs branch
location of Air Academy Credit Union for the full-time Branch and Business Relation
Manager position. Bonus will be paid according to the following distribution schedule:
$250.00 will be paid after completing 1 month of employment, subsequent $500.00 will
be paid after completing 3 months of employment, and the final $750.00 will be paid
upon 6 full months of employment. Payment will be made on the normally scheduled
pay date following the required waiting period. The bonus is considered taxable income
and will be reported to the IRS on your W-2 form as income.
• To be eligible for the complete bonus, employee must be employed the full length of
time and must be an employee in good standing with no adverse employment
documentation, including, but not limited to examples such as a written warning.
• Bonus shall not be paid to previous or current employees of AACU.
• This offer cannot be combined with Employee Referral Bonus program.
• This offer is limited to our Steamboat Springs Branch and Business Relations Manager
• This offer can be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and will expire when
the Branch and Business Relations Manager position is filled or until February 3, 2024.
• Applicants must have job offer and pass all background and credit checks to be eligible
• Former AACU employee rehired within 2 years of original termination is not eligible for
• Employee who leaves employment before bonus payment is due is not eligible for
payment not earned.
• Employee who transfers to another position before bonus payment is due is not eligible
for payment not earned regardless of whether hiring bonus is in effect at branch
location employee is transferring to.
• Your employment with AACU is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or
AACU at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in
this hiring bonus offer shall be interpreted to conflict with or to eliminate or modify in
any way the employment-at-will status of AACU employees.
• This hiring bonus offer is not intended to be a contract of employment or a legal document.