Fees & Registration Info
For the 2023 MAXX Trade Show, start your registration here and a Solutions team member will reach out within 48 hours to complete your registration.
While you are waiting for our team to reach back out, please do the following to be ready to secure your booth:
- Make sure you have created a user account on GoWest’s website – We recently updated our database, and you will need to create a new account first before completing your registration. If you experience issues setting up your new account, please refer to our troubleshooting tips and tricks.
- Review this page for event details specific to the Trade Show
- Sponsorship opportunities are now open, and you can discuss your best package with our Solutions team when you are securing your MAXX booth for 2023. If you would like to learn about sponsorship options or discuss a custom sponsorship package, please reach out to Lisa Slaymaker.
- Badges – GoWest Solutions will collect Names for Badges at a later date. Approximately 90 days before the event, you will receive an email to confirm your badge holders’ names. Your booth purchase includes two convention badges. If you wish to add additional badges to your booth purchase, you can do so during the initial registration process.
- Payment – Payments are collected during the registration process. If you prefer to be invoiced, please let us know. All booth spaces, extra badges and event tickets must be paid for no later than one week before the move-in date.
- TAX Identification Numbers – For MAXX 2023 in Spokane, WA, we are required by the state to collect your federal tax ID number. Please have this ready at the time of purchase.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Attendance and participation require your acceptance of the Exhibitor Terms & Conditions, including the GoWest Code of Conduct and the GoWest Attendee Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk for In-Person Events, for the 2023 GoWest Credit Union Association MAXX Convention and Trade Show before completing your registration.
Make Checks Payable To & Send Payments To:
GoWest Credit Union Association
Attn: Accounts Receivable
18000 International Blvd, Suite 1102
SeaTac, WA 98188
If you need to register additional personnel on-site, the registration fees are based upon the on-site badge fees plus a $25.00 on-site processing fee. All onsite fees must be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or cash. No personal checks can be accepted onsite.
Below are pricing options for exhibitors. All Booth Purchases Include; 10-foot-wide X 6-foot-deep booth, 7-inch X 44-inch identification sign, Electrical outlet strip (15 amp service to each booth) , 8-foot-high drapery along the back of the booth and 3-foot-high drapery on two sides, 6-foot skirted table, 2 plastic chairs, Round-the-clock security, 2 exhibitor badges*, and a Pre-registration attendee roster sent via email two weeks before the show.
Certain restrictions apply. If you are interested in attending the Convention without a traditional booth purchase, you can purchase a non-booth attendance package, starting at $3,595, which includes two badges. If you have any questions regarding these restrictions, please contact Lisa Slaymaker.
*A convention badge includes access to the Trade Show, General Sessions, Educational Sessions, and Breakout Sessions, as well as the Trade Show Reception. If you would like to attend the Credit Unions for Kids Auction or Awards Dinner, tickets are sold separately.
Exhibitor Booth Registration – REGULAR PRICING
Pricing is effective March 15 – June 30.
Exhibitor Booth Registration – LATE PRICING
Pricing is effective July 15 – Sept. 15. The floor plan will be closed after Sept. 15.
Additional Exhibitor Badge’s
Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased. They include access to the Trade Show, General Sessions, Educational Sessions, and Breakout Sessions, as well as the Trade Show Reception.
CU4Kids Auction & Dinner – Oct. 4
Tickets to the CU4Kids Auction and dinner are available and include access to the reception.
Awards Dinner – Oct. 5
Tickets to the Awards Dinner and Gala are available and include access to the reception.
Our sponsorship elements are designed to be bundled into custom Sponsorship packages. Please work with the GoWest Solutions team to develop a bundle designed to give your organization the ultimate connection, awareness, and experience with our member credit unions attending MAXX. We’ve simplified our sponsorship process – select your sponsorship options during the over-the-phone registration process or to discuss a custom sponsorship package, contact Lisa Slaymaker.