Universal Service Advisor 1
InRoads Credit Union
Contact: Maddy Huegel
Email: [email protected]
InRoads Credit Union is seeking a diligent, and knowledgeable full time Universal Service Advisor 1 to join our team in Hillsboro, Oregon. This position comes with a full benefit package including a matching 401k.
At the heart of every InRoads Credit Union position is a relationship built between the you and the members you serve. Transparency, acceptance of individuality, confidence and strong communication skills are necessary. You understand that members trust and rely on your assistance daily. Your goal is to exceed the members expectations in everything you do.
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED and 1-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or in retail sales.
A successful Universal Service Advisor 1 should be equipped with the following:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills are required.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to develop trust.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.