Lewis Clark Credit Union
Contact: Amanda Collins
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (208) 748-7029
Lewis Clark Credit Union (LCCU)
604 Bryden Ave., Lewiston, ID 83501
Pay: $120,000+ DOE
Defined Benefit Plan (Pension)
Paid Time Off
Full Job Description
Lewis Clark Credit Union is looking for an organized, detail-oriented Systems Administrator to work on-site at our facilities located in Lewiston, Orofino, Idaho and Clarkston, Washington. Primary responsibilities are to ensure that our IT Systems are running securely and efficiently. Apply to become part of our friendly family-oriented team!
We are a successful, growing Credit Union serving our communities, striving to be our members’ favorite financial institution. We have a relaxed yet professional environment. We pay 100% of your premiums for health insurance, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability. We also have paid vacation and holidays, a Defined Benefit Plan (Pension), and 401(K).
About the Role
The Systems Administrator performs planning, evaluating, testing, deploying, and troubleshooting for all IT Systems at LCCU and performs user support for all IT related issues.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Planning and designing of IT system such as physical/logical network, server specification, service provisioning, systems integration, data backup/restore, electronic records archiving
- Performs testing, deployment and maintenance of computer and network systems including hardware, software, peripherals, data backup, data archiving, etc.
- Provides technical support to all LCCU personnel with various computer related tasks including hardware, software, configuration and security troubleshooting
- May supervise staff and organize and monitor work progress
Additional Duties and Tasks:
- Contacts and works closely with vendors and service providers for problem resolutions
- Works with compliance inspectors and auditors when needed
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Computer Science or Management Information System or related fields
- 4-5 years of work experience in systems administration, IT help desk or related fields
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may qualify the appropriate person for this position
Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Windows server and client OS and Office products
- Working experience of PC hardware, printers, switches, routers, cabling and other network equipment
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP Protocols, network security, user account management deployment tools, anti-virus, firewall and intrusion detection, file and database backup/restore
- Excellent understanding of email server, client access protocols
- Previous Credit Union experience is a plus
- Good Understanding of databases/SQL
- Skills in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently most of the time
Lewis Clark Credit Union is a $240M financial cooperative, headquartered in Lewiston, Idaho.