Health Care Idaho Credit Union
Candidate skillset and experience preferred:
- Credit union experience in different functional areas – credit union or banking experience would be helpful
- Demonstrated collaborative and creative approach to problem solving, leadership, financial management, and strategic planning
- Team player with a willingness to participate at all levels if needed in the organization to get the job done and build a strong foundation for future growth
- Must be a leader who is passionate about building a strong culture with a desire to advocate for the ‘people helping people’ culture in credit unions
- Experience working with a volunteer board of directors as the liaison between the board members and the operational management of the credit union
Health Care Idaho Credit Union offers a salary and benefits package with a salary range of $90,000-$110,000, depending on experience, to start. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Application deadline expires March 25, 2023!
Please log in before posting jobs.