Member Solutions Specialist
Qualstar Credit Union Job
Lynnwood, WA, USA 98036
Qualstar Credit Union is looking for a team player to assist with our collection program. Do you have excellent communication, listening, administrative, and problem solving skills? If so, you may be the perfect person to join Qualstar’s Member Solutions team!
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
If you are still reading our ad then you must be interested – so here is what Qualstar is all about . . . We like people who like people. We spend a lot of time together so we want to make sure people who join our team are willing to make work fun. That doesn’t mean we don’t work hard. We work extremely hard every day to help our members improve their financial situations. But that is what makes our jobs so fun. We are passionate about the service we provide and how we are able to help our members each and every day.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Administer an effective delinquency control and follow-up program.
- Administer collection program for members with delinquent loans, over-limit Visa accounts and negative share accounts.
- Review and recommend delinquent/overdrawn accounts for charge-off and referral to outside agencies.
- Consult with member concerning hardship extension requests of loan payments for approval by management.
- Process and review bankruptcy paperwork.
- Process incoming garnishments.
- Handles credit bureau disputes.
- Provides accurate reporting to ChexSystems on overdrawn/charged off share accounts.
- Processes share charge offs.
- Reviews ACH NSF exception reports.
- Works excessive CP report.
- Works inactive overdrawn checking account report.
- Reviews and processes transfer share/loan exception reports.
- Submits accounts to collection.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Recent credit union/financial institution experience in collections required.
- Bankruptcy experience in a financial institution preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately to meet daily deadlines.
- Ability to deal with members in difficult situations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please log in before posting jobs.