Member Service Representative III
America's Credit Union
Contact: Stefanie Emge
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (253) 912-3265
What You’ll Do:
- Help credit union members with transactions in a friendly way – in person or by phone
- Handle savings, loans, checks, and more – you’ll be a credit union whiz!
- Review loan applications and advise members of loan policies and rate information
- Share your excitement for our products and services with members
- Assist members with unauthorized use of ATM/Visa debit cards; Issue, reissue, or hot card ATM cards/Visa Debit cards
- Be knowledgeable and conversant with all account information
- Always look professional
- Be a team player and learn new things in meetings and training sessions
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
What You Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of financial institution experience
What You’ll Bring:
- One to two years of financial institution experience – bonus points if you’ve handled loans and new accounts!
- Quick and accurate computer skills – numbers don’t scare you
- Friendly and great with people – you’ll make members feel welcome
- Problem-solving skills – you’re like a detective with answers!
- Good at writing and talking – communication is your superpower
- Motivated and organized – you’ll rock under pressure
What We Offer:
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 11 Paid holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty leave
- Training and advancement opportunities
- 401k with match up to 8%
- Mortgage discounts
- No interest employee loans for work wear
- Paid volunteering at ACU sponsored events
- Bonus opportunities
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Annual employee event for all staff and their families
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Parental Leave
- Free Checks
- Free wire transfers
- AND MORE!
Grow With Us:
We’ll help you grow with awesome training programs:
- Teller Essentials – get those basics down!
- Product Fitness – unleash your selling powers!
- MSR Advance Program – master member service!
- Lending Boot Camp – conquer loan applications!
- BAI training courses – become a banking champ!
Join Our Crew:
Ready to begin your next banking adventure? Apply now for the MSRIII position.
*An applicant with one year of financial institution experience (to include new accounts and loans) can expect to start at $20.05 per hour*
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we hire and retain the best-qualified people without regard to marital status, race, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.