Member Service Representative
Northwest Christian Credit Union
Do you want to work on a team where you really matter?
Do you like solving problems and making people happy?
Then come join the Northwest Christian Credit Union team as a Member Service Representative.
Here’s what you’ll be doing when you work with us:
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
- Provide prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into computer records.
- Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift; research and resolve balancing discrepancies; report balancing discrepancies to your supervisor.
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of credit union products and services.
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of applicable policies and procedures.
We are open to various levels of experience, but our ideal candidate’s previous experience would entail:
- At least 2 (two) years of financial institution experience
- Experience with front-line customer support
- Cash handling experience
- Comfort with computer systems and web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills for listening to and empathizing with customers
- Ability to multitask and achieve goals
Bonus points awarded if you have the following:
- Experience with core data systems
- Experience with digital banking support
This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package. This job is located at our main office in Nampa, Idaho. This job is not eligible for telework/telecommuting. The NCCU teams works in a business casual office environment. Salary is dependent on experience.
Other benefits we provide:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability (100% of employee portion paid by NCCU)
- 401(k) with company match of up to 5% of salary
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- Up to 11 (eleven) Federal holidays per year
Northwest Christian Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity employer. As an association of Christians, Northwest Christian Credit Union is permitted, and reserves the right, to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Section 702(a), 703(e)(2), United States Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact:
Paul Bowman, VP- Finance – (208) 466-0916 x2119
Resumes with cover letter should be sent to: [email protected]