Member Service Center Specialist I, II, III, Senior
Global Credit Union
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service.
- In compliance with credit union marketing image and service delivery goals, answer inquiries and provide information on all types of accounts, loans and other credit union services.
- Develop and maintain a current in-depth knowledge of credit union services and policies.
- Receive and post, or accurately record and forward for processing, member account transactions and research requests.
- Perform assigned authority level responsibilities.
- Identify and offer products and services that would be beneficial to the member.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Not Applicable
Experience/Skills: Prior customer interactive experience. Must have a pleasant telephone voice, demonstrate a mastery of English speaking, comprehension and communicate clearly. Ability to perform multiple functions simultaneously.
Tenure: Member Service Center Specialist II, Category 15, requires six consecutive months tenure in the Member Service Center Specialist I position with performance that meets or exceeds expectations and requires a promotion recommendation by the member service officer and manager. Member Service Center Specialist III, Category 14, requires six months tenure in the Member Service Center Specialist II position with performance that meets or exceeds expectations and requires a promotion recommendation by the member service officer and manager. Directly related work experience and/or accelerated training completion may be substituted for tenure.