Member Advisor I
iQ Credit Union
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the features and benefits of Credit Union services and products.
- Open new accounts and develop new relationships with members using Member Onboarding strategy.
- Successfully cross-sell Credit Union services.
- Meet specific performance objectives in member service and operations.
- Assist members with any questions or problems with their accounts including any research and, if necessary, correction of any error.
- Provide prompt and efficient handling of direct, phone, or written inquiries or requests from members or other staff.
- Perform Xpress, Tickler, ATM and Notary audits.
- Process and balance ATM deposits as necessary. Reconcile ATM general ledger accounts.
- Update member status and process member transactions as appropriate.
- Actively participate in branch activities and sales meetings to achieve specific detailed and measurable service and sales goals.
- Actively participate in coaching and development planners to leverage talents and development opportunities. Commit to and successfully execute on agreed upon action plans with your manager.
- Actively support the service and sales environment within the branch based on our Vision, Mission and Operating Principles of the Credit Union and our Retail Service Level Agreement.
- May handle safe deposit box duties, if applicable to branch location. Responsibilities include; provide prompt and efficient handling of direct, phone, or written inquiries or requests from members or other staff. Prepare all necessary safe deposit box documentation, including payment notices, according to the policies and procedures of the Credit Union. Reconcile Safe Deposit Box general ledger accounts.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
Knowledge and Skills:
One year to three years of similar or related experience.
A high school education or GED
Location: Happy Valley Branch – 13220 SE 172nd Ave Suite 168. Happy Valley, OR 97086
Hours: Rotating schedule with hours Monday through Saturday. Branch Hours – Monday thorugh Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm and Saturdays 9:30am to 2:00pm.
We value diversity in experiences and skills. If you believe you have the passion and drive to excel in this role, even if you don’t fully meet every qualification listed, we encourage you to apply. Your unique experiences, knowledge, skills, and abilities may be exactly what we need to enhance our team.
iQ offers a total compensation package for our totally exceptional employees.
There’s a reason we’ve ranked as one of top workplaces in the Pacific Northwest for the past seven years. We listen to our employees and continue to provide benefits that make a difference.
iQ pays 100% monthly medical, dental and vision premium for you AND your dependent children.
Saving for retirement
iQ matches up to 5.5% of your 401(k) retirement dollars.
Paid time off
iQ offers 11 paid holidays plus vacation and sick time accruals.
iQ encourages community involvement through paid volunteer opportunities.
iQ uniquely offers a paid Cultural Enrichment Day to increase awareness of the diverse communities we serve.
Investing in you
iQ offers a student loan repayment match up to $100 per month.
iQ supports you in advancing your education and knowledge through tuition reimbursement.
iQ offers an annual match to amplify your nonprofit giving.
See our full list of unique benefits: iQ23-BenefitsSummary2023.pdf (iqcu.com)
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.