Loan Servicing Representative
Northwest Plus Credit Union
Contact: Kelly Alfaro
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (425) 297-1043
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage loan files for life cycle of the loan.
- Scan loan documents into imaging system.
- Maintain the vault filing – label and file documents when needed.
- Familiarize with and adhere to Loan Servicing & CU policies and procedures.
- Responsible for exceptional member service.
- Represent the credit union in a courteous, honest and professional manner while maintaining confidentiality with all member data.
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and time restraints.
- Ability to; multi task, set priorities, demonstration proficient attention to details, meet deadlines and be well organized.
- 75-80% of this job requires data-entry and/or keyboard work
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Performs assigned duties with minimal direct supervision once proper training is completed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with the credit union systems, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, customer service, verbal and written communication.
- Neatness in appearance.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized with proven follow-up capabilities.
- Previous lending experience with at least 1-year mortgage background.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must be able to bend, squat and lift occasionally when accessing storage. Standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing to interact frequently with the public.
NOTE: Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be constructed to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
The credit union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories conducted prior to selection.