SELCO Community Credit Union
Join our Team as a Financial Analyst!
As a member-focused credit union, we’re looking for new team members who have a desire to help others. Whether empowering people to reach their goals in person or behind the scenes, our employees share a commitment to creating meaningful relationships with our members and community. We’re also a fun place to work, and we offer competitive pay, professional development, and great benefits! To learn more about SELCO, view the full position description, and apply, please visit https://www.selco.org/join/careers!
We are currently looking for a full-time non-exempt Financial Analyst to join our team! In this role, you will Analyze financial and operating performance, perform analyses to measure financial risks, and maintain SELCO’s Asset and Liability Management system.
This position is eligible for a hybrid onsite and remote work arrangement for candidates who meet the requirements in the Eugene/Springfield area. The successful candidate will need to be available to work 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7:15am and 6:30pm.
Base salary: The full salary range for the Financial Analyst position is $33.50 to $48.25 per hour, with new hires generally starting between $38.45 to $45.20 per hour, based on relevant knowledge, skills, education, and experience. This range will be converted to semi-monthly ranges for full-time employees. This position is eligible to earn additional annual incentives.
Annual Incentive: In addition, all SELCO team members receive an annual incentive based on how well SELCO meets the prior year’s strategic business goals. This incentive is calculated using the team member’s prior year eligible earnings and ranges from 0%-12% (with the average payout over the last five years being 11.07%).
Our team’s well-being is a priority, and we’re proud to offer a comprehensive and holistic benefits package for team members and their families.
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan (with guaranteed employer contributions)
- Paid time off for personal and volunteer hours, as well as 10 paid holidays per year
- Additional programs and benefits include wellness and educational reimbursements, an employee assistance program, discounted rates on select SELCO services, and more.
Check out our complete benefits list here!
Essential Functions include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Maintain asset and liability management (ALM) system.
- Utilize the ALM system to perform financial risk analysis and identify threats and opportunities.
- Support special project teams and management by providing financial forecasts of potential strategic and tactical actions, and outlining budget preparations.
- Evaluate SELCO’s performance relative to financial institution peers.
- Collect and validate data to support third party financial analyses.
- Develop and maintain revenue and expense allocations necessary to produce organizational and product profitability reports.
Required Skills and Abilities include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing including through electronic channels.
- Strong computer and software skills, including Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer systems, including knowledge of online computer systems as it applies to departmental usage.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with individuals and groups at all levels both within and outside SELCO.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a high level of initiative, responsibility, and accountability, including the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening and collaboration skills.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; and
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics, or equivalent work experience; and
- Two (2) years of previous experience in accounting, auditing, finance, or economics; and
- Must be bondable