Financial Advisor Coordinator
Alaska USA FCU
Reports To: Manager, Investment Services
Primary Functions: Responsible for providing administrative support to facilitate new business and service existing accounts in alignment with goals and industry requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to promote department sales and quality of service to prospective and existing clients.
- Assist with coordination of department events, educational seminars and workshops.
- Direct inquiries to appropriate individuals, and schedule and coordinate appointments.
- Route and track referral sources and outcomes.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to Financial Advisors and management.
- Collect required documentation, deposits, premiums, etc. in a timely and complete manner when directed, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with program partners to assist with account inquiries and servicing requests, and help resolve any issues relating to products and services.
- Adhere to organizational and industry guidelines, policy, procedure, compliance, licensing and training requirements.
- Maintain proficiency with organization and program partner systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field preferred.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Not Applicable
Experience/Skills: 3 years experience in financial services or investment sales. Aptitude for using computers and electronic systems.
Tenure: Not Applicable