GoWest Credit Union Association
Remote in AZ, CO, ID, OR, WA & WY
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (206) 340-4842
Do you get jazzed when you hear the word project? If managing, driving, and executing projects and events makes your heart skip a beat, this role with the GoWest Credit Union Association might be just the position you are looking for.
Our six-state not-for-profit trade association seeks a positive go-getter to manage and lead our projects and events. Your communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills will lead the way on many of our events.
We offer a smart working environment which provides flexibility and choice for our team members. Employees have the flexibility to work where it makes sense for them to accomplish their work in support of the organization’s priorities. This position offers the flexibility of working remotely from within one of our regional states (AZ, CO, ID, OR, WA, & WY) or in one of our offices (AZ, CO, ID, OR, & WA).
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with key stakeholders, define project scope, vision, goals, budget, and attention to details of event deliverables.
- Outline project tasks and resource requirements and develop full-scale project plans and budgets for all events.
- Manage project resource allocation, and maintain, track, and reconcile budgets.
- Maintain timelines, process documents, and other organizational tactics.
- Project and track deliverables using appropriate software, such as Airtable & Salesforce.
- Conduct meeting surveys/project evaluations, analyze data, and report results.
- Order Food & Beverage / AV for events you are assigned to.
- Build out and manage event registrations on assorted platforms.
- Coordinate all event Speaker Pre-calls and ensure both the Association staff and speakers are aligned on needs and expectations.
- Stay current on the best practices and emerging trends for in-person and virtual learning, learning technology, and other relevant areas, recommending courses of action and best practices.
- Continuously assist in improving and maintaining educational content serving Association’s mission and strategies.
Our ideal candidate should have keen attention to detail and organizational skills. Multi-tasking and problem solving are a must. Our highly motivated, self-driven candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a critical thinker who can connect an event’s purpose to business strategy and execute in a fast-paced dynamic organization. This position requires 2 years’ relevant experience and a passion for developing, managing, and delivering in-person and virtual professional events.
Salary ranges from $58-70k base salary, depending on experience. This position is eligible for a variable pay program which has a potential 5% of base salary earnings. Employees (and dependents 50%) are covered by medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability. Employees are eligible to enroll in our 401k plan. New employees will accrue 15 days of vacation and 8 days of paid time off. In addition, employees will enjoy eleven paid holidays and two floating holidays.
GoWest Credit Union Association is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply by emailing your resume to [email protected] with the job #3465 in the subject line, or by faxing the same to 206.340.4802.
Please log in before posting jobs.