Global Federal Credit Union
Click here to see full details and apply online!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, interpret, draft, revise, strategize, and negotiate credit union contracts consistent with credit union policies and objectives.
- Provide timely, concise, competent, and strategic legal advice to business units in all aspects of contracting related risks simultaneously working to facilitate long-term relationships with third parties. Continuously work to incorporate business unit feedback and contractual requirements in all assigned contract reviews.
- Maintain accurate and updated reports on negotiation and contracting status.
- Support the Assistant General Counsel – Vendor Management with credit union contract template and form creation and maintenance.
- Support the Assistant General Counsel – Vendor Management with the evolution of vendor management tools, databases, and other technological platforms to drive toward efficiencies and productivity.
- Utilize the vendor management core system to ensure transparency of process, data integrity, risk mitigation and continuous monitoring, and maintain an organized record.
- Manage numerous projects and complex matters simultaneously under strict deadline pressure while maintaining consistent and clear status updates to vendor management leadership and business lines.
- Other duties, both legal and non-legal in nature, as requested by the Assistant General Counsel – Vendor Management.
- Prioritize and maintain active participation in applicable continuing legal education classes with a willingness to continue to advance competencies in other areas of contracting including third party risk management and global data privacy.
- Aids other members of the vendor management team.
- Actively bring a positive attitude and wide degree of creativity and latitude to each task as assigned.