NW Priority Credit Union
- Responsible for reporting, training and maintenance of BSA and OFAC programs.
- Review and submit electronic filing of Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR).
- Responsible for monitoring Verafin software and complete ongoing tasks as needed.
- Provides training and support to staff regarding compliance related issues.
- Assists with maintaining and keeping policy manuals current.
- Reviews new membership cards and documents for accuracy and completeness on deceased, business, trust and special accounts. Tracking and returning for corrections as needed. Opens these accounts as needed.
- Assist others with Customer Identification Program (CIP).
- Conduct 314(a) searches as required by FinCEN.
- Responsible for Back-up Withholding.
- Responsible for inactive/dormant accounts.
- Process incoming Subpoenas to comply with any deadlines stipulated (i.e., research, copy and provide records requested).
- Miscellaneous monthly reports as assigned.
- Assists with the record retention maintenance for the Credit Union.
- Miscellaneous duties as needed.
Job Experience: Two years’ experience in Compliance preferred. Required experience opening of special accounts, such as trust, rep payee, deceased, business and personal accounts.
Software Skills: Experience with Verafin preferred. Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Physical Demands: Required to sit for extended periods with occasional working to provide member services. Finger manipulations required for data entry into computer, typing correspondence and operating 10 key calculator.
Work Conditions: Regular work day with occasional overtime. Normal range of hearing necessary to communicate by telephone and in person with staff and members. Exposed to potentially hazardous conditions (robbery). Noise level moderate to high in immediate area. Ability to travel to branch locations as needed.
Other Skills: Strong organizational and analytical skills required to resolve member/staff questions or problems. Concentration required to process transactions accurately in a fast paced environment with multiple short term deadlines. Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills to represent the Credit Union professionally and positively to members and to interact daily with staff and management. Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality in dealing with membership and staff. Ability to complete or resume tasks despite interruptions. Ability to work independently and use good judgment.
- 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% Employer-paid dependent coverage.
- 401(k) plan with employer match up to 4% AND 6% profit sharing.
- 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)
- Employees receive 1% discount on certain loans after one year of employment.
Please log in before posting jobs.