Business Partner & Client Success Manager – Job #3455
GoWest Credit Union Association
AZ, CO, ID, OR, WA & WY
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (206) 340-4842
Are you a relationship builder? Do you get jazzed when you hear a need, make the connection and close the deal? Do you have the ability to grow partnerships that deliver financial impact and secure sponsorships? GoWest Solutions, GoWest Credit Union Association’s wholly owned service corporation, wants to recognize and tap your talents.
Our six-state not-for-profit association seeks a dynamic, driven, tenacious individual to manage and develop our business partner relationships. Utilize all of your relationship building skills to help deliver financial impact to our members. We are seeking an highly organized individual who’s consultative, is a great communicator, and has the ability to project manage.
We offer a smart working environment, which provides flexibility and choice for our team members. Employees have the option to work where it makes sense for them to accomplish their work in support of the organization’s priorities. This position offers the flexibility of working remotely from within one of our regional states (AZ, CO, ID, OR, WA, & WY) or in one of our offices (AZ, CO, ID, OR, & WA).
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide input to develop the strategy of GoWest Solutions, the Association’s wholly owned service corporation, and execute program operations to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Manage tracking of GoWest Solutions success measurements and evaluation with a central focus on value delivery to the credit unions served.
- Generate business partnership and sponsorship revenue to offset the cost of Association membership dues.
- Serve as a program leader for GoWest Solutions.
- Be fluent in Association and GoWest Solutions offerings, value propositions and align with business partner and sponsor requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted working relationships with the Association’s constituent base of credit unions, as well as the Association’s leadership and staff, GoWest Solutions colleagues, and business partners and sponsors.
- Actively manage the GoWest Solutions program operations as a critical function of the overall enterprise operations.
- Manage the planning and implementation of MAXX Tradeshow, event sponsorships, and Solutions processes.
As our candidate, you should be achievement oriented with a high level of initiative. You can build relationships quickly and easily. You know how to identify opportunities and maximize the potential. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years relevant experience and a passion for business development, program management, and process improvement. A bachelor’s degree or associate degree is preferred, but not required. Credit union industry experience is a plus.
Salary ranges from $55-$68k base salary, depending on experience. This position is eligible for a variable pay program which has a potential 5% of base salary earnings. Employees (and dependents 50%) are covered by medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability. Employees are eligible to enroll in our 401k plan. New employees will accrue 15 days of vacation and 8 days of paid time off. In addition, employees will enjoy eleven paid holidays and two floating holidays.
GoWest Credit Union Association is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply by emailing your resume to [email protected] with the job #3455 in the subject line, or by faxing the same to 206.340.4802.
Please log in before posting jobs.