Connections Credit Union
Idaho Falls, ID
Contact: Shelly Kleinkopf
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (208) 577-5733
As a Branch Supervisor, you will oversee all the daily branch operation needs. The Chief Operating Officer and EVP is supporting this function and is readily available to assist when needed. You will hire, train, and mentor employees at your branch. You enthusiastically sell our products and services, ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans.. This position will have an important role in lending functions related to the branch and will serve as the primary lender for credit inquiries. Your behavior should inspire those around you and transform the team’s ability to work together. You take great satisfaction in making sure your branch is an example of all Connections Credit Union stands for.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
· Meet or exceed established branch goals
· Report operating issues
· Underwrite consumer loans
· Represent and promote the Credit Union within the community
· Market and promote the branch
· Develop and implement promotions for the branch and credit union sponsored events
· Perform teller and member service representative duties when needed
· Provide regular updates to the COO and EVP related to branch activities
· Attend trainings and/or meetings
· Relay necessary information to branch staff when needed
· Be a source of knowledge for the staff
· Adequately maintain staffing needs by conducting training, performance evaluations, hiring, and discipline.
· Monitor all branch activities to insure they follow compliance with established credit union policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Top-performing branch supervisors have fantastic leadership skills. They are great teachers who use effective coaching and mentoring techniques to make sure that their team members are not only skilled and knowledgeable, but also motivated and engaged. They have excellent communication skills that they use with employees, members, and those that they network with in the community.
Great branch supervisors are friendly and personable. People want to do business with them. They have a solid reputation for integrity and earn the trust of all whom they have dealings with. They are organized, able to prioritize, and good at delegating tasks and responsibilities.
High School Diploma or equivalent
· 5 years in the banking/financial industry
· 2 years lending experience
· 2 years of management or leadership experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft office and typical banking software
· Ability to pass a background and credit check
Salary: Starting at 45,000-55,000/DOE
Benefits: Connections Credit Union provides full-time employees with excellent medical and dental, vision benefits, 401(k) matching, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance, and Paid Time Off. Paid Federal Holidays/Birthday Paid Time Off.