Branch Manager I
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, monitor, and manage the member experience and service levels within the branch. Provide leadership to the branch team to build meaningful conversations that deepen and retain member relationships.
- Coach and mentor the assistant branch manager through consistent observational feedback and frequent one on ones.
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve personnel and member concerns.
- Deliver effective member engagement strategies through community events, sponsorships, and financial literacy training. Participate in business networking, represent the credit union at professional events, and pursue leadership opportunities within the community.
- Obtain state mandated insurance license to quote and bind Personal Lines Insurance products and develop an effective sales strategy to meet established quote and issue goals.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of market trends, research competitor product offerings, and make recommendations that will expand brand awareness and generate new business.
- Responsible for the personnel functions within the branch to include evaluating performance, employee recruitment, and maintaining a high level of employee morale and job satisfaction.
- Develop a strong partnership with Alaska USA Insurance Brokers, Alaska USA Mortgage Company, Business and Commercial Services, and Financial Planning and Investment Services to achieve credit union growth objectives.
- Monitor the Member Service Center overflow call activities and ensure schedule adherence.
- Ensure compliance of all financial policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements to include the security, physical control and maintenance of the facility and equipment, supply inventory, management of branch cash, negotiable items, and general ledger accounts.
- Ensure a safe and inclusive work environment, solicit diverse ideas to challenge thinking, and build positive working relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.