InRoads Credit Union
Contact: Maddy Huegel
Email: [email protected]
This role will require at a minimum an associate degree in a business-related field with at least 2 years of job-related experience or at least 3-5 years of job related OR similar experience including knowledge of financial products and services, with strong leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.
A successful Branch Manager should be equipped with the following:
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to discuss, provide guidance and/or resolve member or staff concerns.
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills is required.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines.
- Has good knowledge of Credit Union’s policies, procedures and regulations and applies knowledge/skills to decisions and actions
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision, self-starter and uses resources to determine best actions and be comfortable making day to day decisions pertaining to branch/branch operations
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must have or obtain NMLS#
- Must be comfortable communicating with video technology