Wauna Credit Union
This is your chance to grow a team and show what Wauna is really about!
Do you have People Helping People philosophy?
Want to help your community‘s dreams come true?
If you have outstanding accounting, service, and communication skills, Windows literacy, and supervision experience we may have the career for you!
We offer an opportunity to serve your community AND enjoy competitive wages, generous incentives, great benefits, and a caring, fun work environment.
To join our winning team please apply!
Wauna Credit Union, where Individuals are Welcome, is a not-for-profit, member owned, financial cooperative based in NW Oregon and SW Washington where we take the People Helping People credit union philosophy to heart. Our employees regularly comment that WCU means family. Take a look at our YouTube video (https://youtu.be/O-ulygX15zA) to hear it directly from our employees.
At Wauna CU, putting our members first includes our Internal Members.
- Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
If selected for this position, you will be eligible for our Robust Benefits Package which includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Alternative care options (This means massages, acupuncture, and chiropractic is in our medical plan!)
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Apply to join our “Family” today!
You know you WAUNA work here!
Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Veterans. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Summary: This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for managing the Accounting Department to ensure that the systems of internal accounting controls are sound, that all operations of the credit union are properly recorded in the general ledger, and that all financial statements and reports issued are materially correct and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). This is an exempt position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.