GoWest Solutions is Sending One Leader to the Program Tuition-Free
GoWest Solutions is proud to sponsor the 2023 Executive Ready Scholarship Contest, which will award one candidate a tuition-free registration* to the 2023 Executive Ready Program. GoWest Solutions creates value at all levels of the credit union system and is committed to helping credit unions develop their talent.
About the 2023 GoWest Solutions Executive Ready Scholarship Contest
Nominations are open through March 31, 2023, for any credit union employee who is looking to advance to the C-Suite or has recently joined the C-Suite and is ready to focus on their strategic roadmap for their leadership journey. The winner will be able to attend the 2023 Executive Ready Program tuition-free!
If you think you fit the bill and would like to nominate yourself, complete the contest entry form by midnight on March 31, 2023.
- Nominations are open through March 31, 2023, for any credit union employee who is looking to advance to the C-Suite or has recently joined the C-Suite and is ready to focus on their strategic roadmap for their leadership journey. Click here to nominate yourself! We are looking for passionate individuals who would benefit from the Executive Ready Program.
- Nominees will produce a short YouTube video (up to 5 minutes) introducing themselves to the judges, discussing their role in contributing to the strategic vision of their credit union, and highlighting what makes them stand out among their peers as the 2023 Executive Ready Program contest finalist.
- If video isn’t your presentation style, submit an essay (not to exceed 1000 words) that demonstrates why you should be selected as the 2023 scholarship contest winner. Please submit the application by no later than March 31, 2023. No further reminders will be sent.
- Three finalists will be selected on April 3, 2023.
- Finalists will be invited to complete a short phone interview with the contest judges between April 5-7, 2023.
- Judges from the GoWest Credit Union Association will evaluate and score each nomination based on their submission materials, phone interview responses, the reason for wanting to attend the Executive Ready Program, as well as the benefit of the program to the applicant’s career and credit union.
- The scholarship winner will be announced on April 10, 2023.
The Winner of the 2023 GoWest Solutions Executive Ready Scholarship contest will be called upon to:
- Attend the 2023 Executive Ready Program.
- Work with GoWest’s Communication team to contribute On the Go articles as needed – to be used at the Association’s discretion.
- Follow-up within one month of the program end date with GoWest’s Layna Officer to share how their experience with the Advanced Leadership Program has affected their career and their credit union.
Please click here to read the full contest rules before entering.
*Travel costs associated with attending the program are the responsibility of the participant and/or their credit union.
For more information on the Scholarship Contest, please contact Layna Officer.