Executive Ready Focus & Curriculum
Executive Ready builds competency in the 6Cs strategic culture framework, an impactful way for executive leaders to create high performing, connected, and innovative teams.
- Credibility: I’m a trusted, competent, influential leader.
- Clarity: We know where we’re going and how we will get there.
- Connection: We trust one another and invest in our mutual success.
- Capacity: We invest in building our people, systems, and tools.
- Commitment: We keep our promises. Curiosity: We ask great questions, take appropriate risks, and draw out new ideas.
In this highly experiential and practical program participants will have an opportunity for self-assessment and then learn the pillars of the 6Cs strategic culture framework. The program provides a hands-on learning environment through a combination of in-person and virtual sessions.
Each session will be followed by applied learning and practical resources. Each session will begin with a debrief of the action learning from the prior session. The content builds progressively from one session to the next and focuses on application with one’s team.
- Build strategic confidence and competence for deeper influence and impact
- Learn how to set, communicate, and reinforce clear expectations
- Build a foundation of greater trust and connection
- Identify the vital M.I.T. (most important things) and the specific behaviors that are most critical to success.
- Target and customize your coaching to each team member for greater confidence and competence.
- Establish a 5×5 communication plan to reinforce key messages and behaviors
- Learn tools and techniques for keeping the team focused and working on the most important things
- Identify the biggest productivity killers and how to overcome them
- How to build drama-free accountability
- Build a cadence of accountability and celebration