Advanced Leadership Program Focus & Curriculum
The Advanced Leadership Program focuses on strategic leadership skills, benchmarking and informing a development path, effective assessment and feedback processes, leadership models, executive presence, and more. The core content will be delivered through various learning channels, including real-time interactive and practical learning sessions of the core content, evidenced-based heuristics, program assignments, 360-degree assessments, and more.
Additionally, participants will frame, articulate, and execute a project that directly ties into their organization’s strategic plan. Participants will learn how to write a strategic project proposal, an executive summary, and a more formal paper outlining their learning. The project culminates with a presentation to peers in the final workshop, where participants will receive real-time feedback.
- 3 in-person group learning sessions
- 3 virtual group learning sessions
- 8 supplemental recorded teachings of core content
- Monthly “buddy” calls with assigned members of the cohort to ensure accountability and build a sense of community
- Executive coaching “office hours” available throughout the session
- 2 one-on-one executive coaching sessions
- Homework assignments
- A dedicated program website
- Individual and group cloud-based drives
- A group discussion board
- A notebook with core modules