First Tech Federal Credit Union ‘Putts’ for Medical Miracles at CU4Kids NW Classic
June 27, 2023
First Tech Federal Credit Union, based in Hillsboro, Oregon, and Credit Union for Kids Northwest Classic are returning to the golf course July 10 to raise money and make medical miracles possible for children.
Having raised more than $1.6 million for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in 2022, First Tech aims to exceed its efforts this year – to provide maximum contributions toward innovative pediatric cancer research, treatment, and care for patients and families of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Recipients of CU4Kids donations at this year’s tournament include:
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital – Riverbend
- UC Davis Children’s Hospital
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital – Oakland
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- What: Credit Unions for Kids Northwest Classic raising funds for childhood cancer treatment
- When: Monday, July 10
- Where: The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club: 4805 SW 229th Ave, Aloha, OR 97007
Through the CU4Kids NW Classic, First Tech unites its members, philanthropic business leaders, and community-focused credit unions. First Tech kickstarted this year’s fundraising efforts by matching all Children’s Miracle Network Hospital donations dollar for dollar until June 30, 2023.
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2023 Northwest Classic Golf Tournament are available now with packages starting at $2,000. Sponsorship and registration details are available here.