YCUP PDX Hosting ‘Women of Impact’ Panel in Portland
Posted by on April 9, 2023
Young Credit Union Professionals of Portland are hosting a ‘Women of Impact’ Panel!
Learn about and celebrate women who impact the credit union industry day in and day out. Hear about their journeys and how they work with purpose to find success within their various roles.
- Kim Preston, Director of Member Experience, InRoads Credit Union
- Erika Ordaz, DEI Program Manager, Advantis Credit Union
- Edina Rizvic, Payments Strategy Director, Unitus Community Credit Union
- Cheryl Taylor, Vice President of Payment Services, First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Melissa Vigil, Chief Operating Officer, Consolidated Community Credit Union
$5 entry fee: The fee for this event is in support of Rose Haven Shelter, which serves women, children, and gender non-conforming persons who are experiencing the trauma of abuse, loss of home, and other disruptive life challenges. All proceeds will be donated to Rose Haven.
During the event, they have a goal of packing 50 personal hygiene bags to be donated to Rose Haven. For those interested in donating items, click here for a list of their most needed items.
We hope to CU there! This event is graciously sponsored by InRoads Credit Union. Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions or accommodation requests.
Posted in Community Impact, Events, Oregon, Regional Member News.