Registration for In-Person or Virtual CUNA GAC 2023 Now Open
October 24, 2022
CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference is open for registration — scheduled for Feb. 26 – March 02, 2023, in Washington, D.C., and online!
This is among the biggest advocacy event for credit unions of the year — join thousands of your peers in Washington to show lawmakers the credit union difference. CUNA GAC is your opportunity to highlight the meaningful work credit unions are doing to improve the financial well-being of their members and communities.
Here’s what to expect:
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers;
- Participate in Hill Hikes to show lawmakers the credit union difference;
- Discover the latest offerings in the industry’s largest exhibit hall;
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders in credit unions, politics, business; and
- Experience Washington in a unique environment with legendary receptions, meals, tours, and accommodations.
Learn more and register today.
Posted in Advocacy, Advocacy News, Top Headlines.