Young Professional Award
This award, created for credit union professionals aged 40 and under, recognizes a next-generation credit union leader in the Credit Union Movement. This individual demonstrates a commitment to credit union advocacy, community service, and excellence in credit union operations or team building with proven results.
This Individual should meet the following qualifications:
- Be 40 years of age or under at the time of the application.
- Currently employed by an affiliated credit union of GoWest (one entry per credit union per awards category).
- Any accomplishments may include a cumulative time span.
- Serves as a dedicated credit union advocate in grassroots efforts.
- Provides service to their local community outside the usual scope of employment.