Summit Icon Award
This award recognizes a credit union professional who exemplifies outstanding overall and sustained leadership in the Credit Union Movement with respect to advocacy efforts, social responsibility, credit union philosophy, and community impact.
This individual should meet the following qualifications:
- Currently employed by an affiliated credit union of GoWest (one entry per credit union per awards category).
- Any accomplishments may include a cumulative time span.
- Serves as a dedicated credit union advocate who has met high benchmarks for legislative and regulatory grassroots participation.
- Demonstrates leadership in promoting credit union philosophy and social responsibility.
- Participates in community, civic, and/or charitable activities in a leadership role.
- Demonstrates outstanding accomplishments as a credit union leader.
- Demonstrates a significant impact and contribution toward the success and advancement of the credit union in which they serve.