Distinguished Director Award
This award honors the outstanding achievement and accomplishments of a credit union board member who demonstrates commitment and leadership in credit union advocacy, community service, and the ongoing success of their credit union.
This Individual should meet the following qualifications:
- Currently a board member of an affiliated credit union of GoWest (one entry per credit union per awards category).
- Any accomplishments may include a cumulative time span.
- Serves as a dedicated credit union advocate in grassroots efforts.
- Provides service to their local community and demonstrates dedication to the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.”
- Has had a significant impact on, and contribution toward, the success and advancement of the credit union he or she serves.
- Demonstrated exceptional performance beyond the scope of his or her expected duties.
Questions? Please contact our VP, Member Impact, Christine Ruzzi.