GoWest Solutions is Sending One Leader to the Program Tuition-Free
GoWest Solutions is proud to sponsor the 2024 Leadership Institute Scholarship Contest, which will award one candidate a tuition-free registration to the 2024 Leadership Institute program. GoWest Solutions creates value at all levels of the credit union system and is committed to helping credit unions develop their talent.
About the 2024 GoWest Solutions Leadership Institute Scholarship Contest
Nominations are open through February 16, 2024 for any credit union employee who is on the rise or looking to expand their skills in a leadership position. We are looking for passionate individuals who would benefit from the Leadership Institute. The winner will be able to attend the 2024 Leadership Institute tuition-free!
If you think you fit the bill and would like to nominate yourself, Submit Your Application by midnight on February 16, 2024.
- Nominees will produce a short YouTube video introducing themselves to the judges, discussing their impact at their credit union and how Leadership Institute can help support their goals, and highlighting what makes them stand out among their peers as a contest finalist. Video can be up to 5 minutes in length.
- If video isn’t your presentation style, submit an essay (not to exceed 1000 words) that demonstrates why you should be selected as the 2024 scholarship contest winner.
- Three finalists will be selected on February 23, 2024.
- Finalists will be invited to complete a short phone interview with the contest judges between February 26-29, 2024.
- Judges from the GoWest Credit Union Association will evaluate and score each nomination based on their submission materials, phone interview responses, the reason for wanting to attend the Leadership Institute Program, as well as the benefit of the program to the applicant’s career and credit union.
- The scholarship winner will be announced on March 1, 2024.
The Winner of the 2024 GoWest Solutions Leadership Institute Scholarship contest will be called upon to:
- Attend the 2024 Leadership Institute program.
- Work with GoWest’s Communication team to contribute insights as needed – to be used at the Association’s discretion.
- Follow-up with GoWest’s Layna Officer and their assigned coach to share how their experience with the Leadership Institute has affected their career and their credit union.
Please click here to read the full contest rules before entering.
*Travel costs associated with attending the program are the responsibility of the participant and/or their credit union.
For more information on the Scholarship Contest, please contact Layna Officer.