Marketing Content Website Specialist
O Bee Credit Union
O Bee Credit Union’s marketing team is looking for an experienced Website Specialist to join their team. This position is a full time 40-hour position, working Monday-Friday at our Administration building located in Lacey, Washington. This position will work with the marketing team to manage and program the credit union website for an excellent user experience and increased website traffic. Take full advantage of robust website marketing automation to develop targeted campaigns and automated onboarding. Fine-tune website SEO to optimize online visibility and assist with digital marketing strategies. This is a detail-driven, fast-paced role in which the ideal candidate must be able to communicate ideas and recommendations with confidence, effectively multitask and work well with others. We are seeking a talented, experienced, hands-on, self-directed individual with a proven track record of working well with teams to build engaging web and mobile experiences. We would love to see your portfolio of projects you have worked on!
In order to be considered for the position you must meet the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant web development field, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in web development and website analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design principles preferred.
- Strong experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Studio, and Tag Manager a plus.
- Experience with Kentico and Siteimprove a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical ability and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to travel to different locations on occasion.
Salary is $53,661 to $80,491 annually. Starting pay depends on qualifications. $500 sign-on bonus after 6 months.
Application submitted without resume will not be accepted. The recruitment closes Sunday, September 25th at 11:59pm. We will be reviewing and conducting interviews prior to closing.
O Bee Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran.