SELCO Community Credit Union
Location: Bend, Oregon (Old Mill Branch)
Work Location: This position is only eligible for in office/branch work arrangements
Employment type/status: Regular, Part-Time (37-40 hours/week)
Benefit eligible: Yes, eligible for full benefits
FSLA status: Non-exempt
Required schedule/availability: M-F (8:00am-6:30pm) and some Saturdays (9:45am-2:15pm)
Starting Pay Range: $18.42-$20.38 per hour. This range will be converted to semi-monthly ranges for full-time employees. This position is eligible to earn additional monthly and annual incentives.
As a member-focused credit union, we’re looking for new team members who have a desire to help others. Whether empowering people to reach their goals in person or behind the scenes, our employees share a commitment to creating meaningful relationships with our members and community. We’re also a fun place to work, and we offer competitive pay, professional development, and great benefits!
SELCO Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
SELCO Community Credit Union is looking for Teller Associates to join our team at our Old Mill Branch in Bend, Oregon. This position provides an exceptional service experience for SELCO’s members, team members, and guests. The successful candidate brings a minimum of six (6) months cash handling and customer service or sales experience. To learn more about SELCO, view the full position description, and apply, please visit https://www.selco.org/join/careers!
Job duties include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Welcoming and interacting with members, team members and guests
- Performing teller transactions and cash handling with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Building and developing member relationships while identifying their needs
- Cross-selling SELCO’s core and specialized products and services
- Detecting errors and taking action to prevent fraud and help protect the member and SELCO from losses
Skills and abilities include (please see the position description for a comprehensive list):
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Initiative and ability to effectively cross-sell SELCO’s products and services
- Effective and professional in-person, telephone, and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills that enable working independently or as part of a team
- Basic math and cash handling
- Computer and software application skills, including Microsoft Office
- Adaptability, problem solving, and accuracy
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; and
- Minimum six (6) months cash handling and customer service or sales experience; and
- Must be bondable