Trailhead Credit Union
Contact: Sheila Avella
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 220-2592
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Enjoy a freshly brewed cup of local coffee! Get settled for the day and prepare to take on a busy day of detailed work.
- Provide prompt, efficient, confidential and accurate service in the processing of all information for the Accounting department and our members.
- Prepare monthly reporting for the Board of Directors.
- Manage month-end closing process.
- Manage and maintain monthly Bank Reconciliation, and other monthly ad hoc financial documents and reports.
- You’re feeling appreciated, proactive, ambitious, and need minimal supervision.
- Maintain and reconcile monthly General Ledger balance sheets, and verifies accuracy with CFO.
- Process Accounts Payable in a timely manner. Ensure Accounts Receivables are in balance.
- Receive some praise and feedback from your supervisor.
- Prepare and maintains departmental procedures as needed.
- Serve as a back-up on additional operational accounting functions.
- Time to go home and know that today: You. Made. A. Difference.
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30-5:30. That’s right, no weekends!
- Ability to work a hybrid remote schedule once you’re trained.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Economics, or closely related field required.
- Minimum of five years of previous or similarly-related experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work accurately with figures and perform detailed work.
- Must demonstrate ability to exercise good judgment, initiative, and tact in dealing with people. Must present a professional, friendly and businesslike manner and appearance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as professional, error-free written communication.
- Working knowledge of Windows products
- Demonstrated flexibility to perform any financial service-related assignment necessary to keep the financial services area functioning and to provide adequate service to the membership.
- Active CPA License
- Previous experience in a financial institution.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Salary: $56,500 – $67,500