Predictive Data Analyst
Wauna Credit Union
In this role as a Predictive Data Analyst, you would be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to determine and lead strategies that effectively improve the marketing and financial practices of Wauna Credit Union. For full details of the position, please see the attached job description.
This employee will be an on site employee with some hybrid opportunities.
This position is not open to remote only.
At Wauna CU, putting our members first includes our Internal Members.
- Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
If selected for this position, you will be eligible for our Robust Benefits Package which includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Alternative care options (This means massages, acupuncture, and chiropractic is in our medical plan!)
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands-on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Apply to join our “Family” today!
You know you WAUNA work here!
Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Veterans. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.