Member Service Manager – Warrenton
Wauna Credit Union
This is your chance to show what Wauna is really about!
Do you have People Helping People philosophy?
Want to help your community members’ dreams come true?
Do you want to lead a top branch?
If you answered YES!, and have outstanding sales, service, and communication skills, proficient experience with technology, and experience as a supervisor, we may have the career for you!
We offer an opportunity to serve your community AND enjoy competitive wages, generous incentives, great benefits, and a caring, fun work environment.
To join our winning team please apply!
Wauna Credit Union, where Individuals are Welcome, is a not-for-profit, member owned, financial cooperative based in NW Oregon and SW Washington where we take the People Helping People credit union philosophy to heart. Our employees regularly comment that WCU means family. Take a look at our YouTube video (https://youtu.be/O-ulygX15zA) to hear it directly from our employees.
In this role as a Member Services Manager (MSM), you would be responsible for overseeing the branch’s operations and and lead a dynamic and energetic group of Consultants. You will also have the chance to develop and execute strategies for department to meet credit union and department goals. For full details of the position, please see the attached job description.
At Wauna CU, we’re putting our members first includes our Internal Members.
- Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
If selected for this position, you will be eligible for our Robust Benefits Package which includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Alternative care options (This means massages, acupuncture, and chiropractic is in our medical plan!)
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Apply to join our “Family” today!
You know you WAUNA work here!
Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Veterans. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
The primary responsibility is to oversee the branch’s front line operations; lobby traffic; member relations; sales and service levels; Member Service Representative and Member Consultant duties; vault and ATM balancing; closing procedures and building security. Position has full responsibility for the branch and for ensuring the highest quality member service, with authority to freely use independent judgment and make discretionary decisions regarding the branch. Position assists MCs as needed with procedural, policy and member related concerns. This position is overtime exempt.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.