Member Relationship Representative/Personal Banker/New Accounts (Renton, WA)
Qualstar Credit Union
We are a not-for-profit organization focused on giving back to our members. We are a stable organization that is well-capitalized and growing, with just under 150 employees, we are small enough to connect personally and big enough to create a dynamic work environment. We value internal growth from staff within our organization. We mean it! Our current and former CEOs have been promoted from within, starting at entry or supervisory level roles.
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Competitive monthly salary, monthly incentive available
- Paid Federal Holidays off
- Monday through Friday only, predictable schedule
- Dress code – Business casual, jeans and tennis shoes allowed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
- Our incentive bonus program means you can earn even more by earning incentives every single month!
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide superior service to members and support Branch needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships with members.
- Proficient at educating members and cross offering credit union products and services.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to Branch Operation and overall member experience.
- Ability to problem solve at a high level.
- Actively support and contribute to corporate and departmental goals.
- Assist in training of staff.
- Process member’s lending needs.
- Provide support in the absence of the Manager.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Physical agility required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 6 months of previous banking experience.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to members and staff.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a high regard for providing high quality member service.
- Typing speed of at least 25-30 wpm.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Must be registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator per the S.A.F.E Act requirements.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.