Member Relationship Officer
Forrit Credit Union
Contact: Cindy Packard
Email: [email protected]
Forrit Credit Union is looking for a Member Relationship Officer to join our team at our Downtown Portland location.
The right candidate will have at least one year of experience in detailed member interactions including consumer lending, building strong relationships with both potential and existing members and a desire to learn and grow with our credit union.
Some details of the position include:
- Meeting members where they are, assisting them in their everyday banking needs.
- A strong desire to build relationships and help people improve their financial lives.
- Opening accounts and spending time developing relationships based upon our Forrit Brand experience.
- Assisting members with their consumer lending needs, including home equity loans and lines.
- The ability to handle more detailed interactions and transactions including IRA’s, fiduciary accounts and a strong ability to troubleshoot various situations.
- The ability to be involved in your community and volunteer your time.
Forrit Credit Union has been around a very long time (87 years to be exact), but we recently changed our name, charter, brand and culture. We’ve also added a second location in Hillsboro, all to better serve our members and our community.
Who is Forrit Credit Union? Our mission is – Forward together. Each Member. Each Moment. At Forrit we view every moment as an opportunity to grow, and we won’t stop making tomorrow a better place for our members. In this world that’s all too often obsessed with the big, we’re here to make a case for small, because small is might, powerful, and human. Being small allows us to pay attention to the details and celebrate moments. Not just with our members, but with our team. It allows us to be individuals and have fun! Check us out at www.forritcu.org.
Compensation and Benfits
The hourly wage will depend on experience. The current hourly pay range for this position is $22.60 – $33.65.
This position is full time – Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. We believe in a work life balance, and we offer very generous vacation time along with a separate sick bank, and 12 paid holidays each year.
Additional benefits include medical, dental, and vision. Long term disability, Life, and AD&D insurance. A generous 401K contribution each year along with an employer match. We also pay your parking or provide a Trimet pass for public transit.
Our Hiring Process & Timeline
We will review resumes until the position is filled. We would like to fill the position by April 1st.
Forrit Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.