Loan Servicing Specialist
NW Plus CU
Contact: Kelly Alfaro
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (425) 297-1043
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned;
- Responsible for exceptional member service to every member, every time by ensuring employees deliver consistent high-quality service to both internal and external members that is in alignment with our policies and procedures.
- Represent the credit union in a courteous, honest and professional manner and maintain confidentiality with all member and critical data.
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and time restraints.
- Become familiar with and adhere to our policies and procedures.
- Familiarize with and adhere to Loan Servicing rules and regulations; Charge Off loans, Real Estate Mortgage Servicing, Loan Work Out and Modifications, Troubled Debt Restructuring (TDR).
- Ensures nw+ is compliant with regulatory requirements with relation to all aspects of servicing consumer and mortgage loans.
- Working experience with general office equipment to include software programs; which include proficient usage of Microsoft Word and Excel, email, phones, 10 key calculator, printers and scanners (this is not an all-inclusive list).
- Ability to; multi task, set priorities, demonstration proficient attention to details, meet deadlines and be well organized.
- 75-80% of this job requires data-entry and/or keyboard work
Performs assigned duties with minimal direct supervision once proper training is completed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with the credit union systems, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, customer service, verbal and written communication.
- Neatness in appearance.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized with proven follow-up capabilities.
- Previous lending experience with at least 1-year mortgage background.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Servicing experience not required but preferred.
- Occasional standing and walking.
- Frequent sitting.
- Occasional lifting, pushing, pulling, or carrying up to 20 pounds.
- Frequent use of hands in repetitive tasks such as simple grasping, typing motion, and twisting/turning of wrists.
- Frequent finger manipulation to perform various clerical duties such as typing, filing, writing, and entering data into the computer system.
Use of Senses
- Frequent talking and hearing in person and on the telephone.
- Frequent periods of time viewing a computer monitor.
- Frequent clarity of vision at 20 inches less or more.
- Frequent attention to detail.
- Frequent alertness, precision, and concentration to ensure accuracy of transactions.
- Frequent use of initiative and problem-solving ability on routine matters.
- Frequent performing of basic numeric calculations, as well as writing, reading, comparing, and analyzing.
- Frequent use of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Normal workday occasional overtime.
- Exposed to potentially hazardous conditions, i.e. Robbery.
NOTE: Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be constructed to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
The credit union is an Equal Opportunity employer. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories conducted prior to selection.