Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a full-time hourly Loan Processor to work out of our downtown Bremerton, WA corporate office in beautiful Kitsap County Washington. This position is hybrid eligible. This position is responsible for quality customer service by assisting multiple channels of customers with questions regarding funding and auditing, funding contracts for multiple product lines, opening new accounts, and performing clerical duties.
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director, Indirect Lending
Employment Type: Full Time – Hourly
Working hours: Monday – Saturday 40 hours per week
Job Functions: Loan Services, Processing, Loan Processing
Typical Job Duties
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions on processes, funding, and services of Finance channels to both customers and to other Kitsap Credit Union employees.
- Provide professional customer service both via phone and email in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Provide accurate loan pay-off information to dealers as requested.
- Perform customer identification verification to include contacting members directly to verify contract and ID information.
- Follow up with new members regarding any returned mail items to ensure addresses and contact information is updated.
- Fund contracts for multiple product lines.
- Follow up contact to the customer to resolve any delays in funding.
- Work directly with accounting to resolve any GL discrepancies pertaining to loan proceeds, ACH Originations and / or dealer reserves.
This role may be right for you if you enjoy research and investigations-based work. You pride yourself on your ability to hone in on small details and catch data discrepancies. Your previous employers praise your ability to ability to work well in a fast-paced deadline-sensitive environment, and your previous co-workers talk about the ease with which you handle what otherwise might be difficult conversations with customers and stakeholders. Your friends consider you easy to talk to and your family is proud of your ability to thrive and grow amidst adversity.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree preferred. One year experience with credit union systems, loan funding and the opening of new accounts.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******