Human Resources Director
Do you value trust and understanding, respect, integrity, cooperation, and accountability? Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Would you thrive in a place where you are empowered to improve lives by partnering with individuals and families to reach their goals and realize their full potential? Then look no further! As a TAPCO Human Resource Director, you will be charged with setting and executing the strategic vision for Human Resources and driving brand engagement while creating an outstanding work environment – a place where people enjoy coming to work to make a positive impact in their community.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for TAPCO by consistently living our mission, vision, and values with every interaction.
- Build and manage a right-sized HR team and serve as a strategic partner and advisor to TAPCO’s leadership team.
- Drive our culture to create complete organizational coherence with our corporate principles and desired behaviors.
- Actively evaluate and review compensation rates, benefit packages, and work schedules to ensure they remain attractive to current and future employees in a cost-effective way for the organization.
- Establish, enhance and maintain policies and guidance in alignment with HR laws, rules and regulations and effectively communicate to all personnel.
- Design and execute an effective and efficient performance management process. Serve as a mentor, coach and advisor for leadership throughout the organizations regarding management, performance issues, opportunities, and recognition.
- Partner with members of the leadership team to design and implement effective career paths, training plans, mentorship, and leadership development programs to increase engagement, support growth, and strengthen succession preparation in each department.
- Ensure our work environment fosters excellent ream performance by applying Diversity, Equity Inclusion and Belonging best practices and innovations.
- Develop a recruitment strategy consistent with corporate strategy and culture – collaborate with leaders to build and sustain a leadership culture that drives retention, engagement, and employee referrals.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk, ensuring regulatory compliance, and conducting internal HR audits as needed.
Let’s talk if you:
- Are an effective, enthusiastic leader, coach and motivator who is passionate and dynamic about your work and can drive and achieve results through cohesive teams.
- Have the ability to hold self and others accountable to commitments, actions, and goals and perform at a high level of emotional intelligence to get results through collaboration and connection versus authority.
- Provide exceptional interpersonal skills, effectively communicating, building rapport, and relating well to all kinds of people.
- Have a degree in business administration, HR, and 7 years of human resource experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
TAPCO offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, EAP, 401K with generous match, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.