Contact Center Manager
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring for a full-time, salaried Contact Center Manager to work out of our East Bremerton location in beautiful Kitsap County. The Contact Center Manager is responsible for managing and administering the operational efforts of the Contact Center in support of the Credit Union’s strategic plan. This position ensures that established policies and procedures are followed, oversees provision of a full range of services to members and prospective members and fosters a sales and service oriented culture.
Seniority Level: Manager
Reports to: Contact Center Director
Employment Type: Full-time, Salaried, Onsite
Salary Range: $72,100.00 – $99,750.00 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday- Friday; Saturdays as Needed
Job Functions: Coaching, Call Center, Banking
Typical Job Duties
- Ensures the achievement of Contact Center goals with regards to sales, service, safety, security, and compliance. Responsible for quality, quantity, accuracy, and timeliness of work produced by branch employees.
- Proactively generates new loans, share growth, and membership business through Contact Center sales activities, and participation in community events.
- Ensures that employees are well trained in all phases of their respective jobs. Completes orientation of new employees in overall Contact Center procedures. Performs cross-training as necessary.
- Provides direction and leadership through effective goal setting and communication. Supervises Contact Center employees ensuring that high quality work and efficiency in operations are maintained. Determines work methods and flow through assigning, directing, coordinating, and reviewing tasks.
- Analyzes staffing needs to ensure employees are best utilized during peak and slow times.
This role may be right for you if you enjoy driving others to meet their goals. You pride yourself on streamlining and building processes. Your previous employers praise your ability to train and develop employees for their next career step, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to identify and recommend solutions to meet customer needs. Your friends consider you approachable and analytical, and your family is proud of your understanding of how small decisions impact the bigger picture.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of three years related work experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays and extended business hours
- Additional coursework in business or finance
- Previous sales experience in a similar organization preferred with a proven track record of achieving sales goals
What We Offer
Not only are we one of the largest credit unions in Washington State, and growing, we are also a company that cares about its employees. We back that up for our employees by offering competitive pay and a benefits package that helps support you and your family’s lifestyle. We value our employees, and we strive to keep our benefits comprehensive and affordable. Some of our benefits include:
- Free onsite parking
- Annual time off and sick time accrued
- 10 Paid holidays
- 2 Personal days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Choose from a PPO medical plan or a High Deductible with a Health Savings Account
- 3% KCU funded Safe Harbor Contribution to your 401K
- KCU will match up to 2% of your 401K contributions
- All 401K contributions are 100% vested
- Potential annual incentive in all roles within Kitsap Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Discounts on KCU’s products and services
- Paid Care.com membership including back up childcare reimbursement
- Paid RethinkCare subscription, a personal wellness and professional resilience program
We believe in the power of belonging – it’s in our DNA as a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative. Our un-bank-like structure ensures that we remain all about people: our members, our employees, and the people in the communities where we live and work. We work hard to provide a collaborative and inclusive environment where you can grow and excel in your career.
We are dedicated to serving our members by providing personalized experiences, convenient access, and highly competitive products and services. But it goes much deeper than that. For more than 86 years, we have been relentless about making a positive difference in our communities. We understand that when our members and communities succeed, we all succeed, and that success can’t happen without great employees. If this is the kind of organization, you’re looking for.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******