Contact Center Assistant Manager
O Bee Credit Union
Primary Purpose of the Position: This position assists the Contact Center Manager in daily operations to provide excellent member service and supports the department by evaluating, developing, and updating operational policies and procedures. This position is responsible for continuous improvement to ensure intentional and ongoing service improvements and process efficiency. This position will be responsible for leading, coaching, and developing team members to enable them to achieve personal and departmental goals. This position also requires an expert understanding of managing the contact center environment and utilizing contact center specific tools and technology. This position will include regular data reporting, project management assistance, managing multiple requests and tasks of varying size and complexity.
Contact Center Operations Duties
- Assists in the administration of all Contact Center operations with respect to their impact on supporting the Credit Union’s member needs, organizational goals, and budget.
- Actively monitor Contact Center agent performance to ensure individual standards and department service levels are met or exceeded.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of Contact Center performance metrics and statistics.
- Analyzes performance variances, determine root causes, develop credible recommendations and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to implement changes as needed.
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership when handling escalated member issues, complex problem solving or high priority tasks.
- Recommend and implement product, policy, and procedural changes to assist in achieving new member growth and excellent member service levels.
- Maintain a working knowledge of technologies both internal and external that will drive department performance and efficiency.
- Explore and recommend technology implementations that will ensure efficient and excellent member service through remote channels.
- Actively monitor team members’ ability to accurately and timely assess members’ online service difficulties, and the communication of appropriate remedies to address them, employing professionalism, compassion and respect.
- Proactively monitor member interactions through call monitoring, listening in with team members, reviewing chat conversations, and evaluating survey data.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with other departments within the Credit Union as well as external O Bee partners to maintain positive relationships.
- Collaborate with other departments, seeking solutions related to current concerns and future service enhancements.
- Manage the performance, training requirements, and professional development of employees, including planning, needs assessments, design and development and evaluation of skills and abilities.
- Communicate department direction and enable the team to perform at the highest of standards.
- Lead the team to include effective delegation of work assignments, coaching and feedback, rewards and recognition, and effective communication to include timely resolution of more complex departmental issues, conflicts and/or concerns.
- Recommend and make changes in staffing levels, basic structure and organization of the department to ensure business needs and strategic objectives are met or exceeded.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring and training of the team as necessary.
- Maintains adherence to performance documentation requirements to ensure the timely recognition of excellent performance and mitigation of performance issues or challenges.
- Other duties as assigned.
Recruitment closes Tuesday, December 6th at 11:59pm. Application submitted without resume will not be accepted. A $500 Sign-on bonus is provided with half upon hire and the other half after 6 months. The pay range is $49,949.82 to $74,924.73.
O Bee Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran.